1. Lucky people are happy
- There are no habits that separate lucky and unlucky individuals.
- The ones who consider them lucky, have more fun and entertain themselves in a variety of ways.
- It is all in the mindset.
- The difference lies in the positive approach.
2. Lucky people are open to new experiences
- Stepping out of your comfort zone with positive thoughts to make better out of life? you just got lucky.
- If you consider yourself unlucky, you tend to stay back in your comfort zone, thinking of the negative outcomes.
3. Lucky people create opportunities
- Make it a habit to create opportunities.
- You might be quite skilled at noticing and capitalizing on opportunities which others miss or simply overlook.
- There! others consider you lucky.
4. Lucky people think and feel lucky
- Allow yourself to feel lucky. Reminding yourself how lucky you makes you feel even luckier.
- Rather than thinking, I never win anything or I will never get ahead, think positive.
- Positive outlook gives positive output.