– It shows you are passionate about something.
– When your boundaries are expanding, what you believe need to happen is not achieved.
– Understand why the things have gone wrong.
– Accept that everything need not be the way you imagine.
– You are being given the opportunity to change and to do something different than you usually do.
– It is taking time for you to adjust to it.
– See the positive aspects of the situation.
– Understand change is inevitable.
Transform your negative energy into positive actions and see visible changes in your life.
– You gave your best in something, but it did not work the way you wanted to.
– You still care about it and want it to be better.
– Instead of regretting after outcome is not achieved, keep checks at various levels to see things are going right.
– You are trying to meet the others expectations of you.
– But you seem to be losing yourself in this process.
– Don't change yourself to impress others.
– Never think twice to say NO.
– You are living in the past and doing so, you are not letting the present as good as it should be.
– Understand that to make the best out of present and for better future, you have to let go of the past.
– It indicates the depth of your care for others and this world.
– Vent out your feelings.
– Indulge yourself in your happy distractions.
– It indicates that you have recurring intrusive thoughts or concerns.
– Surround yourself with positive people and thoughts.
– Figure out ways to address it.
– It indicates that you violated the social norms you believe in.
– Become aware of how you talk to yourself.
– Practice mindfulness.
– It indicates that you want something another person has.
– Shift your focus to goodness in your life.
– Remind yourself that nobody has it all.