One day you will come to a point in life where you will have to make a difficult decision to become a happier person. Only for yourself. Age does not matter. What matters is the rest of your life. Whether that is one year, ten years or 30 years. Every day has a whole life.
Here’s a short guide that combines everything that is important to strengthen your personality and live a contented life: authenticity, self-esteem, perseverance, inner strength, joy and peace of mind.
15 life-changing questions
- If today were your last day on this earth, would you still do what you are doing right now?
- When you think about your future, what are you most afraid of?
- Are you sticking to something you really need to get rid of?
- It is said that one learns from one’s mistakes. Why are you so afraid of which to commit?
- Is your dream really unattainable or are you not struggling enough?
- In the hustle and bustle of the noisy everyday life – what do you overlook?
- How many people you call friends would you trust your life?
- Are you happy with yourself?
- What is the number one change that you urgently need to address?
- Take a look at your current life, your thought patterns, your daily routine, your actions – based on facts, what awaits you in five years?
- When did you last do something for the first time?
- Which thing that was once important to you (and still secretly), have you given up?
- What mistakes do you make again and again?
- What’s the number one thing you want to achieve before you die?
- How short should your life be before you make any changes?
You Decide Who You Are.