We all have bad days. Sometimes you wake up and just start to question your whole existence. If you can relate - believe me that you're not alone. Here's a short list which I like to go through when I'm feeling too much pressure from this world.
1. the past can't be changed.
2. the opinions of others don't define you.
3. it's never too late to realize what you want in your life and it's never wrong to fight for it.
4. happiness is found within.
5. kindness is free.
6. positive thoughts create positive things.
7. overthinking will lead to sadness.
8. you are stronger than you think.
9. your whole life is based on your perspective.
10. you're allowed to be proud of yourself, you're allowed to love yourself, and you're allowed to share that.
11. forget what's gone. appreciate what still remains and look forward to what's coming next.
12. there are many people love you. don't focus on the people who don't.
13. enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
14. be who you are, not who the world wants you to be.
15. you only get a limited time on this earth. today is a good day to do something great.