When I think about my favorite actors, I always think of Robin Williams. I remember watching Mrs. Doubtfire and Good Will Hunting over and over again hen I was a little kid. Robin Williams always made me smile and see life in the most beautiful way. Here are 20 of his best and extraordinary quotes to remember not to take life too seriously:
1. Please, don’t worry so much. Because in the end none of us have very long on this earth. Life is fleeting. And if you’re ever distressed, cast your eyes to the summer sky.
2. If women ran the world we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.
3. Even mistakes can be wonderful.
4. There are no rules. Just follow your heart.
5. Sometimes you can have a whole lifetime in a day and never notice that this is a beautiful as it gets.
6. Time is the best teacher, unfortunately, it kills all of its students.
7. Being in the same room with people and creating something together is a good thing.
8. I had sex with a prostitute when I was 21, I was so bad, she gave me a refund.
9. You know what music is? God’s little reminder that there’s something else besides us in this universe; harmonic connection between all living beings, every where, even the stars.
10. You’re still young. Being a true loser takes years of inaptitude.
11. Sometimes you got to specifically go out of your way to get into trouble. It’s called fun.
12. Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.
13. Don’t associate yourself with toxic people. It’s better to be alone and love yourself than surrounded by people that make you hate yourself.
14. To be free. Such a thing would be greater than all the magic and all the treasures in all the world.
15. Change is not popular; we are creatures of habit as human beings. “I want it to be the way it was.” But if you continue the way it was there will be no “is.”
16. There’s a world out there. Open a window, and it’s there.
17. The things we fear the most have already happened to us.
18. Never say goodbye because saying goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting.
19. You must strive to find your own voice because the longer you wait to begin, the less likely you are to find it at all.
20. Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.
Which quote do you like most? Comment below and let us know!
Read next: 10 things that will make your everyday life easier