1. Maintain an on-going self-recognition list.
2. Write a diary for better self-understanding.
3. Forgive yourself for your wrongdoings in the past.
4. Invest time on your beloved ones to make them feel loved and happy.
5. Take on the challenges in your life instead of escaping from them.
6. Do something not included in your schedule every week to make your life more interesting.
7. Talk to yourself in a positive way every morning.
8. Limit the unhealthy foods you consume, no matter how tempting they are.
9. Make a clear goal and go for it. This can include learning a new skill (playing the piano, reading 20 pages of a book every day, learning a new language, etc.)
10. Focus on developing your own story, instead of only listening to other people's stories. At the end of the day you decide what life you will create for you.