1. These pains you feel are messengers. Listen to them.
2. We carry inside us the wonders we seek outside us.
3. Only from the heart can you touch the sky.
4. Wherever you are, and whatever you do, be in love.
5. Your heart knows the way. Run in that direction.
6. The moment you accept what troubles you’ve been given, the door will open.
7. Stop acting so small. You are the universe in ecstatic motion.
8. Love is the bridge between you and everything.
9. Keep silent, because the world of silence is a vast fullness.
11. You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean, in a drop.
12. I want to sing like the birds sing, not worrying about who hears or what they think
13. What hurts you, blesses you. Darkness is your candle.
14. As you start to walk on the way, the way appears.
15. Whenever they rebuild an old building, they must first of all destroy the old one.
16. Let silence be the art you practice.
17. Silence gives answers
18. Whatever lifts the corners of your mouth, trust that.
19. My soul is from elsewhere, I’m sure of that, and I intend to end up there.
20. Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.
21. Be like a tree and let the dead leaves drop.
22. There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled. There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled. You feel it, don’t you?
23. I have been a seeker and I still am, but I stopped asking the books and the stars. I started listening to the teaching of my Soul.
24. It’s your road and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.
25. Let silence take you to the core of life.
26. In the blackest of your moments, wait with no fear.
27. The whole universe is contained within a single human being – you
28. The spirit is so near that you can’t see it! But reach for it… don’t be a jar, full of water, whose rim is always dry. Don’t be the rider who gallops all night and never sees the horse that is beneath him
29. Take someone who doesn’t keep score, who’s not looking to be richer, or afraid of losing, who has not the slightest interest even in his own personality: he’s free.
30. Be full of sorrow, that you may become hill of joy; weep, that you may break into laughter.